Dear ACL Members,
On behalf of the nominating committee, I am pleased to report the results of the 2018–2019 ACL Board Election:
For three-year terms:
- Diane Dimitroff, Executive Director, Lehigh Valley Association of Independent Colleges
- Martha Malinski, Executive Director, Association of Colleges of the Sisters of Saint Joseph
- Beth Moy, Executive Director, Southeastern Pennsylvania Consortium for Higher Education
For two-year terms:
- Cristin Toutsi Grigos, Director of Public Policy and Statewide Programs, Association of Governing Boards
- Lindsey Interlante, Executive Director, Colonial Academic Alliance
- Jeanine Went, Higher Education Consortium of Central Massachusetts
For one-year terms:
- Keith Marshall, Executive Director, Big Ten Academic Alliance
- Sarah Stone, Executive Director, Five Colleges of Ohio
- R. Owen Williams, President, Associated Colleges of the South
Additional ACL Board Members:
- Amy Doonan Cronin, Executive Director, New York Six Liberal Arts Consortium
- Dr. Lawrence G. Dotolo, President, Virginia Tidewater Consortium for Higher Education
- Steven Harvey, Executive Director, WNY Consortium of Higher Education
- Stig Lanesskog, Chief Executive Officer, The Claremont Colleges Services
- Kiernan Mathews, Executive Director, The Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE), Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Claire Ramsbottom, Executive Director, Colleges of the Fenway
The newly elected members will begin their terms on October 9, 2018, during the board meeting that precedes ACL’s national conference.
Thank you for your support and participation in the voting process!
If you are interested in leadership opportunities with ACL, please see board member qualifications and expectations, and send a note to me firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com.
And don’t forget to mark your calendars! ACL’s Annual Conference, Marking 50 Years of Collaboration, is October 10-12, 2018 in Norfolk, Virginia.Registration is open.
ACL’s Board Nominating Committee
Cristin Toutsi Grigos